College of Alberta School Superintendents
Provisional Regulated Member Application Form
September 1, 2019 - August 31, 2020
The CASS Provisional Regulated Membership Fee is $1,210.00 plus GST
(GST Number is 10696 7052 RT)
- Provisional Regulated Members have contracts that are outside of a Collective Agreement and will meet.
- Provisional Regulated Members are system educational leaders of public, separate, Francophone, charter and First Nations school authorities in the Province of Alberta.
- Provisional Regulated Members are familiar with the College of Alberta School Superintendents Professional Code of Conduct as presented on the CASS website at: http://www.cass.ab.ca/code_of_conduct
- This form, once completed, will be automatically forwarded to the CASS Executive Director for review and approval.
- An invoice for the membership fee will then be issued to the new member.
- Please discuss this with your Superintendent prior to making application for membership.
- If the new member is replacing a member who has left / retired in mid-year, the membership may be transferred to the new person without cost. The new member should complete the appropriate form but also notify email@example.com so an invoice will not be issued.
- If the new member is assuming a new CASS position that has been created mid-year, the membership registration fee will be pro-rated for the balance of the year. Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org so an invoice with an appropriate amount is issued.
- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.