College of Alberta School Superintendents
Associate Member Application Form
September 1, 2019 - August 31, 2020
The CASS Associate Membership Fee is $425.00 plus GST
(GST Number is 10696 7052 RT)
- Associate Members are system educational leaders of public, separate, Francophone, charter and First Nations school authorities in the Province of Alberta.
- Associate Members hold positions that are identified within a Collective Agreement between the school authority and the Alberta Teachers’ Association, therefore the individuals are not eligible for Regulated or Provisional Regulated Membership.
- Associate Members shall have the right to participate in all College activities and to receive College publications, but shall not have the right to vote or hold office.
- This form, once completed, will be automatically forwarded to the CASS Executive Director for review and approval.
- An invoice for the membership fee will then be issued to the new member.
- Please discuss this with your Superintendent prior to making application for membership.
- If the new member is replacing a member who has left / retired in mid-year, the membership may be transferred to the new person without cost. The new member should complete the appropriate form but also notify firstname.lastname@example.org so an invoice will not be issued.
- If the new member is assuming a new CASS position that has been created mid-year, the membership registration fee will be pro-rated for the balance of the year. Please notify email@example.com so an invoice with an appropriate amount is issued.
- If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.