1. Your use of the information on this web site is your responsibility.
2. While CASS strives to maintain the currency and accuracy of the information on this site, it is provided 'as is,' without warranty of any kind. CASS does not warrant or represent that the information available on or through the web site will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable and CASS may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or content at any time, in its sole discretion.
3. CASS will not be responsible for any loss arising from utilization of this web site or its information.
4. CASS does not represent or warrant that the web site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected.
5. Third party content may appear on this web site or may be accessible via links from or to this web site. CASS is not responsible for and assumes no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, omissions, falsehood, libel, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on the web site, or linked to or from the web site. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content is neither endorsed by nor does it reflect the beliefs of CASS.
6. Some web sites charge a fee for use and if you use these sites, you will be responsible for any fees charged.
7. You may provide links only to the homepage of this web site, on the following conditions:
(a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any portion of the homepage,
(b) you give notice of such link by sending an e-mail to
(c) you discontinue providing links to this web site if requested by CASS.
8. CASS may at any time remove third party content on the interactive pages of this site, including but not limited to the Policy Discussions, if the content is deemed defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content as determined by the individuals who manage the web space.